Warranty Terms and Conditions
Haenim’s Product is warranted against defects in manufacturing materials and workmanship for a period of one 12 months, commencing on the date of purchase. At Haenim Malaysia’s option, we may repair or replace part/s that is/are determined to be defective by our technical team and is/are covered by this warranty.
Remarks: Additional 12 months warranty for Haenim UV Sterilizers (Model: 3G, 4G, F5 only) effective 1 JANUARY 2020.
Remarks: Extended to 5 years warranty for LED effective 1 JANUARY 2021.
Remarks: Additional 12 months warranty for NexusFit™ 7X Hospital-Grade Breast Pump effective 1 JANUARY 2021.
This warranty is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. This warranty is valid for products purchased in Malaysia only (local MY units).
2. This warranty is available to the customer named. It is not transferable, negotiable, or assignable to a third party.
3. This Warranty must be registered on our website: https://haenim.my/warranty-registration within thirty (30) days from date of purchase. Failure to do so may result in warranty being void.
4. For warranty services, please bring your Haenim products together with Warranty Registration confirmation and Original Receipt to Haenim Malaysia.
Warranty is NULL & VOID in the following cases:
1. Failure to present Original Receipt & Warranty Registration confirmation.
2. Failure to provide complete info in the Online Warranty Registration Form
3. If the Warranty Registration confirmation is altered or defaced in any manner whatsoever.
4. If the Warranty Registration is not received by Haenim Malaysia within thirty (30) days from the purchase date.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
1. Wear & tear.
2. Use other than accordance with the instruction manual.
3. Unauthorised disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications.
4. Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident howsoever caused.
5. Rough Handling.
6. Overflowing of liquid into the set (wet accessories or dripping wet bottles).
The warranty does not cover (for UV STERILIZER)
1. UV LAMP, it is recommended to change every 12 months.
2. Power cord.
3. Trays and accessories.
The warranty does not cover (for Breast Pump)
1. Accessories & Power adaptor.
Warranty starts on WHICHEVER is later:
1. Date of Purchase based on Original Receipt. (Register within 30 days from the date of purchase)
2. To extend warranty by Baby’s Date of Birth [Nine (9) months from date of purchase]. Kindly email to email@example.com to extend your warranty from Baby’s Date of birth.